- Cancer-causing PAHs in clay targets need an EU-wide ban
- Can the blood-brain barrier protect the brain from nanos
- Opening remarks by Commissioner Gentiloni at the 2022 Annual Research Conference
EUROPEAN GREEN DEAL
- EP Briefing – Tracking the EU Commissioners’ commitments – Frans Timmermans: Executive Vice-President, The European Green Deal – PE 703.374 – Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety
- Hungary to develop financial supervisory methodologies to address risks related to the decline in biodiversity
- Food processing explained – FoodDrinkEurope
- Food as a medicine: consumer trends shaping our food systems – FoodDrinkEurope
WASTE AND RECYCLING
- BMUV: Deutschland unterstützt Jordanien, die erweiterte Herstellerverantwortung beim Recycling zu stärken
- EP Highlights – Mission to EMA (the Netherlands) and BioNTech (Germany) – Special Committee on the COVID-19 pandemic: lessons learned and recommendations for the future
- WMO Global Ocean Observing System report card released
- 30th open meeting of the EFSA Pesticide Steering Network
- 31st plenary meeting of the FAF Panel
- 28th meeting of the EFSA Stakeholder Discussion group on Emerging Risks (StaDG-ER)
- Italian national dietary survey on adult population from 10 up to 74 years old – IV SCAI ADULT
- Peer review of the pesticide risk assessment of the active substance quartz sand
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION on a standardisation request to the European Committee for Standardisation as regards methods for the measurements of emissions into the air of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins and furans (PCDDs/PCDFs) and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), total gaseous mercury and formaldehyde in support of Directive 2010/75/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council
- COMMISSION’S VIEWS in accordance with Article 43 of the Euratom Treaty concerning a new facility for the safe decontamination and dismantling of storage tanks in buildings 105x/122x on the ONDRAF/NIRAS site 1 in Dessel, Belgium
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.