- Green Deal: EU Commission proposes to restore Europe’s nature by 2050 and halve pesticide use by 2030
- Q&A: New rules to reduce the risk and use of pesticides in the EU
- Q&A on the Nature Restoration Law: restoring ecosystems for people, climate, and planet
- Press remarks by Executive Vice-President Timmermans and EU Commissioners Kyriakides and Sinkevičius on the Nature Restoration Law and the Commission’s proposal to halve the use of pesticides by 2030
- Bundesumweltministerin Lemke begrüßt EU-Ziele zur Wiederherstellung der Natur
- EU-Abgeordnete Lins (CDU) und Schneider (CDU) zu Pflanzenschutz und Renaturalisierung
- PIK zum heutigen Vorschlag der EU-Kommission zum Erhalt der Natur als Teil des Green Deal
- Dr Sharon McGuinness selected as ECHA’s new Executive Director
- Cefic welcomes the election of Sharon McGuinness as ECHA’s next Executive Director
- EU Commission unveils new approach to trade agreements to promote green and just growth
- Remarks by EVP Dombrovskis at the press conference on the Trade and Sustainable Development review
- S&Ds welcome Commission’s yielding to their demands for stronger and more enforceable TSD chapters as an important step towards a fairer and more sustainable EU trade policy
- Grüne/EFA: Kommission schlägt Sanktionsmechanismen für Einhaltung von Nachhaltigkeitskriterien in EU-Handelsverträgen vor
- CSRD: EU Commission welcomes political agreement on company sustainability reporting
- S&Ds on Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive agreement: business talks a big game, but now we’ll know who walks the walk
- EU-Abgeordneter Markus Ferber zur Trilogeinigung über die Nachhaltigkeitsberichterstattung großer Unternehmen
- Renew Europe: Corporate reporting: large companies enter the 21st century
- EU Advocate General’s Opinion in Case C-238/21 Porr Ba: Excavated soil as waste?
- Pierce Brosnan and his son, Paris Brosnan, launch video appeal to tackle plastic waste pollution – Rotterdam Convention
- Commodity risk assessment of Prunus domestica plants from Ukraine
- 5th meeting of the EFSA Technical group on Notification of Studies Database
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 10093 2022 INIT Regulation (EC) No 396/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 February 2005 on maximum residue levels of pesticides in or on food and feed of plant and animal origin and amending Council Directive 91/414/EEC
- ST 10268 2022 INIT Stockholm+50: ‘A healthy planet for the prosperity of all – our responsibility, our opportunity’ (Stockholm, Sweden, 2-3 June 2022) – Information from the Swedish delegation
- ST 9481 2022 INIT Directive 2006/118/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 December 2006 on the protection of groundwater against pollution and deterioration
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.