- Circular economy: definition, importance, and benefits
- New evidence shows the impact of ozone, heavy metals and microplastics on natural vegetation and crops
- UNECE convenes inter-agency group to coordinate assessment of environmental damage in Ukraine
- EU Commissioner Sinkevičius gives a speech at a meeting with the Parliament Committees in Lisbon
- DRAFT REPORT on the proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council Ambient Air quality and cleaner air for Europe (recast) – PE742.410v01-00
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 6857 2023 ADD 1 – ANNEX to the Commission Delegated Regulation amending Regulation (EU) 2021/821 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the list of dual-use items
- ST 6857 2023 INIT – COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) …/… of 23.2.2023 amending Regulation (EU) 2021/821 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards the list of dual-use items
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION on the position to be adopted, on behalf of the European Union, within the EEA Joint Committee concerning an amendment to Annex I (Veterinary and phytosanitary matters) and Annex II (Technical regulations, standards, testing and certification) to the EEA Agreement (Fertilisers)
- COMMISSION DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) …/… amending Regulation (EU) 2019/1021 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), its salts and PFOA-related compounds
- Extensive literature search on mineral oil hydrocarbons
- Safety and efficacy of a feed additive consisting of endo‐1,4‐β‐d‐mannanase produced by Paenibacillus lentus DSM 33618 (Hemicell® HT/HT‐L) for chickens and turkeys for fattening, chickens reared for laying, turkeys reared for breeding, minor poultry…
- Commodity risk assessment of ash logs from the US treated with sulfuryl fluoride to prevent the entry of the emerald ash borer Agrilus planipennis
- Assessment of eight feed additives consisting of Lactiplantibacillus plantarum CNCM I‐3235, L. plantarum CNCM I‐3736/DSM 11672, Pediococcus acidilactici CNCM I‐3237, P. acidilactici CNCM I‐4622/DSM 11673, Pediococcus pentosaceus NCIMB 12455,…
- Safety evaluation of the food enzyme containing endo‐polygalacturonase and cellulase from the non‐genetically modified Talaromyces cellulolyticus strain NITE BP‐03478
- Pest categorisation of Milviscutulus mangiferae
- Pest categorisation of cowpea mosaic virus
- Safety and efficacy of a feed additive consisting of Streptococcus salivarius DSM 13084/ATCC BAA 1024 for dogs and cats (BLIS Technologies Limited)
- Safety of a feed additive consisting of a tincture derived from the roots of Gentiana lutea L. (gentian tincture) for all animal species (FEFANA asbl)
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF.
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-form