- Land, Water and Climate-Smart Agriculture in the Spotlight at FAO/IAEA Symposium
- What is Soil Erosion? How Can Nuclear Techniques Help to Identify and Mitigate It?
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION terminating the procedure for authorising the placing on the market of non-alcoholic beer containing cannabidiol (CBD) as a novel food without updating the Union list of novel foods
- Update of the list of QPS‐recommended microbiological agents intentionally added to food or feed as notified to EFSA 16: suitability of taxonomic units notified to EFSA until March 2022
- Wanted: Partners to develop training courses on chemical risk assessment and dietary exposure assessment
- Pest survey card on Tomato brown rugose fruit virus
- Safety and efficacy of a feed additive consisting of endo‐1,4‐β‐xylanase produced by Komagataella phaffii DSM 33574 (Xylamax) for chickens and turkeys for fattening, chickens reared for laying/breeding, turkeys reared for breeding and minor poultry…
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.