As most EU Institutions take a summer break and the EU’s regulatory output drops sharply, our in-depth Insight EU Monitoring services will switch to a weekly frequency, until the last week of August.
Meanwhile, our Insight EU Portal and the daily Insight EU Digest are continuing their work, though also at an output level lower than usual.
Looking forward to seeing you again after the summer break.
Your Insight EU Monitoring Team
- UN General Assembly declares access to clean and healthy environment a universal human right
- PlasFuelSys extends the scope of its activities and becomes PlasEnSys, the European Plastic Energy Storage Systems Association
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) / amending Annexes II and III to Regulation (EC) No 396/2005 of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards maximum residue levels for benzovindiflupyr, boscalid, fenazaquin, fluazifop-P, flupyradifurone, fluxapyroxad, fosetyl-Al, isofetamid, metaflumizone, pyraclostrobin, spirotetramat, thiabendazole and tolclofos-methyl in or on certain products
- COMMISSION RECOMMENDATION on the monitoring of mercury in fish, crustaceans and molluscs
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION amending the marketing authorisation granted by Decision C(2022)4522(final) for “COVID-19 Vaccine (inactivated, adjuvanted) Valneva – COVID-19 vaccine (inactivated, adjuvanted, adsorbed)”, a medicinal product for human use
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 11554 2022 COR 1 Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Regulation (EU) No 691/2011 as regards introducing new environmental economic accounts modules
- CM 4104 2022 INIT Working Party on Genetic Resources and Innovation in Agriculture (Genetic Resources)
- ST 11603 2022 INIT 8th Round of Mutual Evaluations – ‘The practical implementation and operation of European policies on preventing and combating Environmental Crime’ Follow-up to the Report on Estonia
- Safety of an extension of use of Yarrowia lipolytica yeast biomass as a novel food pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2015/2283
- Safety evaluation of the food enzyme glucose oxidase from the genetically modified Trichoderma reesei strain AR‐352
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.