- Speech by EU Commissioner McGuinness at the EU High-Level Bioeconomy Conference 2022
- Bundesministerien legen gemeinsame Eckpunkte für eine Nationale Biomassestrategie vor
- EU Parliament demands better protection for oceans and marine biodiversity
- Renew Europe: Europe must lead the way in restoring the oceans to fight climate change
- Calling the mining, coal and oil and gas community sector groups: Workshops for draft Sector Sustainability Reporting Standards
- EP wants trade agreements that respect environmental, labour and human rights
- EU Commission opens in-depth investigation into Hydro’s proposed acquisition of Alumetal
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 4731 2022 INIT Working Party on the Environment
- CM 4755 2022 INIT Working Party on International Environment Issues (CITES)
- ST 12416 2022 INIT 8th Round of Mutual Evaluations – ‘The practical implementation and operation of European policies on preventing and combating Environmental Crime’ Follow-up to the Report on Malta
- ST 12587 2022 INIT 8th Round of Mutual Evaluations – ‘The practical implementation and operation of European policies on preventing and combating Environmental Crime’ Follow-up to the Report on Ireland
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION DECISION on the confidentiality of certain information contained in the application submitted by Veolia Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH for the authorisation of a recycling process ‘Veolia URRC’ under Regulation (EC) No 282/2008 of 27 March 2008 on recycled plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foods (RECYC160)
- Commission Decision to deliver comments on the Regulations amending the Swedish Board of Agriculture’s rules (SJVFS 2021: 47) on organic production notified by SWEDEN under the reference number NT/2022/476/S in the framework of DIRECTIVE (EU) 2015/1535
- Assessment of genetically modified oilseed rape GT73 for renewal authorisation under Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003 (application EFSA‐GMO‐RX‐026/1)
- Retrospective cumulative dietary risk assessment of craniofacial alterations by residues of pesticides
- Info session on applications for feed additives
- Safety evaluation of the food enzyme β‐galactosidase from the non‐genetically modified Aspergillus oryzae strain AE‐LA
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.