NEW EUROPEAN BAUHAUS
- New European Bauhaus moves from co-design to delivery
- EU Commission announces the New European Bauhaus prize winners
- Project selection: the Economic Appraisal Vademecum
- European Week of Regions and Cities 2021 – 7000+ participants have already registered!
- Local leaders team up with Slovenian Presidency, Commission and European Parliament to speed up EU recovery plans implementation
- Participatory Lab – Building smart and sustainable regions: Entrepreneurship and innovation in higher education
- At a Glance – Research for REGI Committee – Artificial Intelligence and Urban Development – PE 690.895 – Committee on Regional Development
- Build Back Smarter:The digital potential of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
- Vehicle-to-Grid Programs Give Rise to Mobile Microgrids – Microgrid Knowledge
- Compass Energy Platform and Greener by Design to Team Up on Microgrids, Resilience Projects – Microgrid Knowledge
- Green City Accord: 73 cities sign ambitious commitment to protect the environment
- Europe’s cities achieve success using green approaches
- Sustainable urban transport takes centre stage for European Mobility Week
- Latest publications by Eltis
- Appell an kommende Bundesregierung: 21 Oberbürgermeister*innen aus Nachhaltigkeits-Dialog fordern Mobilitätswende als Priorität
- ILO: Interview with Ms Sonya Mohamed Janahi on the Future of Work in Urban Transport Services
- DRAFT REPORT on the role of cohesion policy in promoting innovative and smart transformation and regional ICT connectivity – PE697.552v01-00
- Promoting industry-academia knowledge exchange through co-creation teams
- UNECE: From food deserts to food forests: how cities can shape more sustainable food systems
- IAEA Call for Papers: International Symposium on Managing Land and Water for Climate-Smart Agriculture 2022
- As the Chorus of Dumb City Advocates Increases, How Do We Define the Truly Smart City?
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues. See also our FAQs for further information.
Last, but not least, here are some more interesting deep links:
- Daily Insight EU Digest: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Daily Insight EU Agenda Update: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialised Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Name your price: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/subscribe/
- Gift Subscriptions: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/subscribe/gift-subscriptions/