ACCESS CITY AWARD
- Access City Award 2022: Barcelone, Helsinki, Louvain, Luxembourg, Palma et Porto présélectionnéess
EU COHESION POLICY
- EU Cohesion policy: Kick-off of the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- CERV programme – Call for proposals on Citizens engagement and participation
- Graz Mobility Contracts for sustainable mobility in new developments
- Mobility and the Connected City: Prioritizing Public Value in the Changing Mobility Landscape – Data-Smart City Solutions
- Eurocities: Raising the bar on transport pollution
- Global Covenant of Mayors recognised for its action for the climate
- The Wuppertal Institute: Cities that Are Resilient, Sustainable and Ready for the Future – Placing a Stronger Focus on Synergies
- Der Cloud-Service ClimateVisualizer veröffentlicht lokale CO2-Budgets für Gemeinden und Bürger*innen
- Urban farming: A gateway to greater food security?
- Tourism: Bordeaux, Middelfart and Valencia are the winners of 2022 sustainable tourism awards
- Japanese and European Smart Cities launch international cooperation initiative
- How Technology is Driving Procurement Modernization
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues. See also our FAQs for further information.
Last, but not least, here are some more interesting deep links:
- New: Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Free Daily Insight EU Agenda Update: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialised Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/