Our IEU MONITORING headlines this week:
- EU COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF THE EVALUATION Mid-term evaluation of the JASPERS initiative in 2014-2020
- COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT EVALUATION Mid-term evaluation of the JASPERS initiative in 2014-2020
- New, innovative value chains for Alpine region
- Register for the URBACT workshops during the #EURegionsWeek!
- Secretary-General’s video message to Ministerial Event on Digital Public Infrastructure for an Equitable Recovery
- E-government conference: Human-centric digital transformation of the public sector
- European Week of Regions and Cities: Join the info session on Circular solutions for regions and cities!
- Eurocities: “A climate-friendly city is a great city to live in”
- Civitas: Turning Varna into a sustainable mobility and tourism city
- Summary of the Digital Health Europe project roundtables published
- mHealth label published
- Innovative technology for aging populations with chronic health conditions
- Brno (CZ) offers investment possibilities in Smart City district
- 4 von 10 Deutschen nutzen Smart-Home-Anwendungen
On this platform, we are publishing our IEU publications with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues. See also our FAQs for further information.
Last, but not least, here are some more interesting deep links:
- Daily Insight EU Digest: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Daily Insight EU Agenda Update: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialised Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Name your price: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/subscribe/
- Gift Subscriptions: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/subscribe/gift-subscriptions/