- Global Gateway: Commissioners Breton and Urpilainen visit Namibia to take forward partnerships in green hydrogen and sustainable raw materials
- Changes to completeness checks of REACH registrations
- Public EP hearing on the European Citizens’ Initiative “Save bees and farmers”
- BfR: What’s in our food? The science in our cooking pots
- Frankreich und Deutschland stärken ihre Zusammenarbeit im Umweltbereich
- Europe’s Beating Cancer Plan: Launch of the European Cancer Imaging Initiative
- Bundestag: WD 8 – 089/22 Zu nationalen Luftschadstoffgrenzwerten
EU PARLIAMENT REGISTER
- AMENDMENTS 98 – 259 – Draft report Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council establishing a framework for setting eco-design requirements for sustainable products and repealing Directive 2009/125/EC – PE740.731v01-00
- Peer review of the pesticide risk assessment of the active substance (3E)‐dec‐3‐en‐2‐one
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-form