- Security, technology, raw materials, online platforms – updating the transatlantic partnership in the new geopolitical order – Speech by Commissioner Breton
- UNECE issues biodiversity monitoring guidelines to help countries implement Kunming-Montreal framework
- Transition pathway for the chemical industry
- A milestone moment for the European chemicals industry: The EU Chemical Industry Transition Pathway helps define the sector’s path to 2050 – Cefic
- Beverage cratons leading the way on sustainable packaging
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 1316 2023 INIT Working Party on the Environment
- ST 5437 2023 REV 1 Voluntary Partnership Agreement between the European Union and the Co-operative Republic of Guyana on forest law enforcement, governance and trade in timber products to the European Union, signed at Montreal on 15/12/2022
- ST 5776 2023 INIT ESMA preliminary data report on the introduction of the market correction mechanism
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION on the position to be taken on behalf of the European Union at the Conference of the Parties to the Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for certain hazardous chemicals and pesticides in international trade as regards certain amendments to the Convention and its Annex III
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) …/… amending Implementing Regulation (EU) 2021/2325 as regards the recognition of certain control authorities and control bodies for the purpose of importing organic products into the Union
- COMMISSION DECISION on the confidentiality of certain information contained in the application submitted by Hanwha Chemical Co. for the authorisation of the substance bis(2-ethylhexyl)cyclohexane-1,4-dicarboxylate (DEHCH) under Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food (EFSA-Q-2018-00549)
- Assessment of genetically modified maize GA21 × T25 for food and feed uses, under Regulation (EC) No 1829/2003 (application EFSA‐GMO‐DE‐2016‐137)
- Plant Health Newsletter on Horizon Scanning – December 2022
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-form