- Opening contribution by Mr Janusz Wojciechowski in exchange of views on CAP strategic plans with the Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development of the European Parliament, Brussels.
- Fertilisers: Tackle dependence and ensure transition to sustainable and organic
- VDMA: EU-Industriepolitik breitenwirksam gestalten
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 1169 2023 REV 2 Working Party on Plants and Plant Health Questions (Pesticides/Plant Protection Products)
- CM 1420 2023 INIT Informal videoconference of the Working Party on the Environment
- CM 1455 2023 INIT Informal videoconference of the members of the Working Party on International Environment Issues (Basel)
- ST 5376 2023 INIT Regulation (EU) 2020/852 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 June 2020 on the establishment of a framework to facilitate sustainable investment, and amending Regulation (EU) 2019/2088
- ST 5827 2023 INIT Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION on the position to be taken on behalf of the European Union at the Conference of the Parties to the Rotterdam Convention on the Prior Informed Consent Procedure for certain hazardous chemicals and pesticides in international trade as regards certain amendments to the Convention and its Annex III
- ST 5841 2023 INIT Proposal for a COUNCIL DECISION on the position to be taken on behalf of the European Union at the eleventh meeting of the Conference of the Parties to the Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants as regards the proposals for amendment of Annex A to that Convention
- SCHEER – Preliminary Opinion open for comments on 5-6 rings PolyAromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) – Deadline: 1 March 2023
- SCHEER – Preliminary Opinion open for comments on Tributyltin Compounds – Deadline: 1 March 2023
- Peer review of the pesticide risk assessment of the active substance ethephon
- Dietary exposure to heavy metals and iodine intake via consumption of seaweeds and halophytes in the European population
- Peer review of the pesticide risk assessment of the active substance fat distillation residues
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF.
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/plans/subscribe
- Sign up for our free Insight EU Monitoring Digest Basic and weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/free-digest-and-agenda
- Buy and download specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/order-form