- EU Commission announces 100 cities participating in EU Mission for climate-neutral and smart cities by 2030
- Questions & Answers: Selection of 100 Cities for the EU Mission “Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities
- EU Mission: Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities
- Small solutions, big impacts: 5 community-based projects tackling climate change
- EEA: What role can Europe’s land and marine habitats play in carbon storage and sequestration?
- EEA: Carbon storage in EU terrestrial and marine ecosystems
- Carbon stocks and sequestration rates in marine and terrestrial ecosystems: a lever for nature restoration
- Eurelectric: Mitigation through electrification
- 6 Ways the G20 Can Maximize the Role of Forests in Climate Action
- Headline: ‘Potentially devastating’: Climate crisis may fuel future pandemics
- Headline: 2021 tropical forest loss figures put zero-deforestation goal by 2030 out of reach
- Headline: Climate change: Don’t let doom win, project tells worriers
- Headline: Climate change: Record tree losses in 2021 in northern regions
- Headline: Conserving South Okanagan habitat a key climate change solutions tool
- Headline: Cradle of transformation: The Mediterranean and climate change
- Headline: For Gen Z, Climate Change Is a Heavy Emotional Burden
- Headline: Forests in the tropics are critical for tackling climate change – yet the people showing how are being exploited
- Headline: It’s not just climate change driving natural disaster losses
- Headline: Model pinpoints glaciers at risk of collapse due to climate change
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- ST 8463 2022 INIT Implementation of climate solutions by humanitarian organisations – presentation by The Climate Action Accelerator
- ST 8462 2022 INIT The impact of climate change on humanitarian crises : water and humanitarian aspects – presentation by Secours Islamique France
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF, below:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.