The U.S. FAA and the European Commission, DG MOVE are holding a joint virtual event on June 30, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. ET /3:00 p.m. CET.
The U.S. FAA and the European Commission, DG MOVE are holding a joint virtual event to discuss how they are working together for a safe and sustainable recovery of the aviation industry.
This unique event will bring together key U.S. and EU decision makers to showcase the opportunities and key challenges facing aviation in relation to safety and sustainability in these unprecedented times. The online event will gather the global aviation community. Considering the extraordinary global health situation, the conference will take place online.
If you have a question for our panelists, please submit it in advance:
- Ali Bahrami, Associate Administrator for Safety, FAA
- Filip Cornelis, Director, Aviation, DG MOVE
- Henrik Hololei, Director-General, DG MOVE
- Steve Dickson, FAA Administrator
- Patrick Ky, Executive Director, EASA
- Carol A. (Annie) Petsonk, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, DOT
Panel Discussions on:
- Aviation Safety
- Climate and Sustainability