- This event has passed.
DG Trade: Stakeholder meeting on the establishment of a Multilateral Investment Court
12 November @ 14:00 - 16:00 CET
The European Commission is holding a stakeholder meeting on the multilateral reform of investment dispute resolution, including the establishment of a multilateral investment court.
The purpose of the meeting is to update stakeholders on the latest developments in this area at the EU and international level, and to exchange views on the latest relevant EU policy developments.
- DG TRADE Unit F3 Legal Aspects of Trade and Sustainable Development and Investment
- Welcome and opening remarks
- State of play of the latest developments at the EU and international level
- Exchange of views with stakeholders
- Date and time: Friday 12 November 2021, 14:00 – 16:00
- Venue: Virtual meeting
- Registration: please REGISTER before Thursday 4 November 2021 12:00 CET. Attendance is limited to 2 participants per organisation. Registered participants will receive a confirmation e-mail with further information on how to connect in due course. Any change of name should be communicated no later than Thursday 4 November 2021 12:00 CET (email: TRADE-F3-MULTILAT-INVEST-DS@ec.europa.eu).
- The event will be recorded.
- UNCITRAL Working Group III: Investor-State Dispute Settlement Reform, including all submissions from governments thus far
- Negotiating directives for a Convention establishing a multilateral court for the settlement of investment disputes
- Background on the Multilateral Investment Court project