Insight EU Energy Monitoring 1 July 2022 (PDF)
EU ENERGY PLATFORM
- New regional task force of the EU Energy Platform for Central Eastern Europe
ENERGY STATE AID
- EU Commission approves €5 billion French scheme to support energy intensive companies in context of Russia's invasion of Ukraine
- EU held second High-Level Energy Dialogue with Moldova
- The French energy regulator (CRE) fines Engie SA €80,000 for insider trading
- ACER and ENTSOG consult on the FUNC issue: how to ensure greater flexibility to book firm capacity at interconnection points
- ENTSO-E Vision - A Power System for A Carbon-Neutral Europe
- EDSO: InnoGrid 2022: an acceleration of innovation needed to repower Europe
- Eurelectric: Electrify everything! Even The Economist says so
- IEA: Infographic: What Makes Nuclear Energy Safe?
- Communication of the Secretary-General on the modernisation of the Energy Charter Treaty
- Latest Hydrogen headlines
- Hydrogen Industry Alliance Seeks $360 Million Funding Support From Indian Government
- Waste-to-hydrogen and biomethane partnerships signed at Southport project
- UK-based startup Tevva launches hydrogen-electric truck with 310-mile range
- Beyond solar | Korean giant Hanwha eyes green hydrogen and offshore wind with Q Energy
- Lime kiln fuelled by hydrogen shown to be viable
- BMWK: EEG-Umlage entfällt ab 1.7. vollständig
- Bundesnetzagentur: Situationsbericht Lage der Gasversorgung in Deutschland (Stand 01.07.22; 12 Uhr)
EU PARLIAMENT REGISTER
- EP MOTION FOR A RESOLUTION on the Commission delegated regulation of 9 March 2022 amending Delegated Regulation (EU) 2021/2139 as regards economic activities in certain energy sectors and Delegated Regulation (EU) 2021/2178 as regards specific public disclosures for those economic activities - B9-0338/2022
- AMENDMENTS 68 - 192 - Draft opinion Common rules for the internal markets in renewable and natural gases and in hydrogen (recast) - PE732.755v01-00
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING DECISION on the applicability of Article 34 of Directive 2014/25/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council to the award of contracts to pursue the extraction of crude oil and natural gas in Romania
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.