Insight EU Environment Monitoring 6 July 2022 (PDF)
- EU Commission and Ukraine meet at high-level event to address support for Ukrainian businesses and strengthen EU-Ukraine industrial cooperation
- BEUC calls on EU investigation into anti-Nutri-Score lobby groups over suspected breach of transparency obligations
- BAuA: Ableitung von Luftgrenzwerten für chemische Stoffe am Arbeitsplatz - Vergleich von Methoden und Schutzniveaus
- BMUB: Künstliche Intelligenz ist ein Chancentreiber für den Umwelt- und Klimaschutz
- Die chemisch-pharmazeutische Industrie stellt ihre Halbjahresbilanz 2022 vor.
EU COUNCIL REGISTER
- CM 3903 2022 INIT - Informal videoconference of the members of the Working Party on International Environment Issues (CITES)
- CM 3909 2022 INIT - Informal videoconference of the members of the Working Party on International Environment Issues (Biodiversity) (afternoon only)
- ST 10997 2022 COR 1 - Special Report No 20/2021 from the European Court of Auditors entitled "Sustainable water use in agriculture: CAP funds more likely to promote greater rather than more efficient water use" - Approval draft Council conclusions
- ST 11095 2022 INIT Operational Guidelines for integrating environmental and climate aspects into civilian Common Security and Defence Policy missions
EU COMMISSION REGISTER
- REPORT FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE COUNCIL AND THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT on the exercise of the delegation conferred on the Commission pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 1169/2011 on the provision of food information to consumers
- Safety assessment of the process Extremadura TorrePet, based on the Starlinger iV+ technology, used to recycle post‐consumer PET into food contact materials
- Safety evaluation of the food enzyme phospholipase A1 from the genetically modified Aspergillus oryzae strain NZYM‐LJ
- Assessment of the 2020 post‐market environmental monitoring report on the cultivation of genetically modified maize MON 810 in the EU
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our Insight EU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.