Insight EU Dossier Design in Government and Society April 2021 (PDF)
PUBLIC SECTOR TRANSFORMATION
- French EU Presidency: Declaration of the Conference of EU Ministers for Public Sector Transformation and the Civil Service
- Conference of EU Ministers for Public Sector Transformation and the Civil Service - French EU Presidency
- Interventions from delegates of local and regional authorities at the March plenary of the Conference on the Future of Europe
- DUET Digital Twins Finalist at EU Conference of Ministers for Public Sector Transformation
PUBLIC SECTOR DISRUPTION
- New Policy Brief Unlocks Recommendations for Responsible Adoption of Disruptive Public Sector Techno - Open & Agile Smart Cities
- UN: Secretary-General's video message to the World Government Summit
CONFERENCE: FUTURE OF EUROPE
- Conference plenary continues to debate draft proposals
- A Circular Society: The Solutions Exist – We Just Need Courage - DDC – Danish Design Center
- Balslev Recommends: Five Things Circular to Explore in April - DDC – Danish Design Center
- Mission 30 for 2030: How to Create a Design-Driven Circular Mission - DDC – Danish Design Center
- Power to the Public: Tackling Design Operations
- How we run service design training as an agile service - UK Government
- A day in the life of an interaction designer at GDS - UK Government
- Going beyond the GOV.UK Design System for MoJ Forms professional users - UK Government
- Service Design Learning Fest 2022
- The 8th e-Governance Conference focuses on governance resilience and seamlessness - e-Governance Academy
- Open Data Institute: Why embedding ethical data practices could be "make or break" for your bottom line
- Sharing Data Better: The Rise of Data Institutions - Open Data Institute
- STBY: Reflections on our series of published books
- 20 innovative European start-ups selected for financial support
- La commissaire Gabriel rencontre les villages de start-ups
- Startup Europe Success Stories
- Female Fintech Leader & Fresh Funds - EU-Startups.com
- Latest headlines about European Start-ups
- Flashpoint is inviting exciting seed and late-seed stage SaaS startups to pitch in front of leading VCs: Apply now! (Sponsored)
- Silicon Valley Startup Coach, Andrew Lee Miller, will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- Finland’s Voima Ventures is expanding in the Nordics with two women leading the charge
- Bulgarian startup Rush scores €2.5 million to enable superior ecommerce buying experiences
- Barcelona-based Heura lands over €4 million in just 12 hours as thousands of good rebels join its protein revolution
- From leaders to founders: Promoting diverse gender inclusion in the tech startup ecosystem
- Berlin-based Staex raises €1.65 million for its unique and sustainable Web3 stack for IoT
- Greek-founded startup Wealthyhood raises over €900k for wealth-building app that transforms milennial investing
- London-based Wagestream secures over €134 million for its financial wellbeing app in one of the largest-ever raises for a social impact fintech
- JJ Delgado, General Manager of MOVE Estrella Galicia, will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- Inspired to end loneliness among older people, UK-based The Joy Club raises €1.3 million for its community-based platform
- Amsterdam-based fintech startup Payaut scores €8 million to fuel European expansion
- Lauris Lietavietis, Chief of Sales and Partnerships at Printify, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- Boosting the potential of talented immigrant workers worldwide, UK-based Immigram raises over €460k
- Berlin-based foodtech startup Choco bites into €102 million to become Germany’s latest unicorn
- Changing the landscape of European VC to become more founder-friendly, London-based D2 closes fund at over €18 million
- Finnish fintech startup Zevoy raises €15 million and plans European roll-out of its expense management tool
- Meet the 15 finalists of our big Pitch Competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- The EIT Health Summit 2022 will take place on 24-25th May – and there’s one month left to register! (Sponsored)
- Coaching-as-a-Service: 5 European startups transforming training for employees
- Swiss AI sales intelligence platform Unique picks up €5.5 million and acquires Munich-based Ciara
- UK-Based startup Regulatory Genome picks up over €5.49 million to transform how we consume regulatory information
- Berlin-based Superlist scores €10 million to build its productivity tool of the future
- Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (April 4 – 8)
- Tackling the climate crisis with carbon credits: European startups paving the way
- Madrid-based fintech startup RITMO scores over €184 million to become leading financing and payments platform for ecommerce
- Dublin-based Clarity CX1 picks up €1.6 million for its tailored cloud CRM solutions that are in high demand
- Shaping the future of the metaverse: A panel discussion with Hiber, Vault Hill and Volkswagen Group
- Join one of Switzerland’s leading digital health and medtech accelerators (Sponsored)
- UK-based agritech startup Better Origin raises €14.6 million to fix the food chain using AI-powered insect mini-farms
- Greentech Europe 2022 want to support gender-diverse greentech innovation – Applications are now open! (Sponsored)
- Nord Security raises first-ever outside capital and becomes Lithuanias’s latest unicorn
- Berlin-based unicorn Grover picks up more than €303 million as it pioneers the circular economy approach to consumer tech
- weGrow Co-Founder & CEO Gernot Schwendtner will speak at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- Find a co-founder for your agrifood startup: Apply for EIT Food’s TeamUp programme! (Sponsored)
- Top 10 fantastic fast-growing startups from Greece to watch in 2022
- Euronews Group Chairman Michael Peters will speak at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- Lefebvre Sarrut launches the second edition of LightSpeed – the European legaltech accelerator (Sponsored)
- Porto-based Fibersail takes off with €5 million to reduce the cost of wind energy
- UK-based JamJar Investments raises over €119 million to back a new generation of challenger brands
- Hamburg-based ExpressGroup secures €25 million to democratize financial services for the working class
- Warsaw-based Mindgram secures €7 million for its app for employee mental wellness and plans European expansion
- Making a logo online: the ultimate guide from Turbologo (Sponsored)
- French startup Sweep picks up €66.5 million for its leading carbon management platform
- Barcelona-based Amenitiz picks up over €27 million to revolutionise the day-to-day of independent hoteliers – Spain’s biggest SaaS Series A funding round to date
- Tom Hoglund, Co-Founder and CRO at Epidemic Sound will speak at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- 10 European legaltech startups shaking up the industry to improve our daily lives
- French startup HeyTeam picks up €10 million for its innovative HRtech and prepares to launch in Spain and Italy
- Berlin-based lemon.markets raises €15 million to launch a stock trading API for developers
- Helsinki-based Upsy Shopping Helper bags €1.2 million to help small businesses compete with ecommerce giants
- Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (March 28 – April 1)
- “Our social impact goes beyond the environment to support positive health and wellbeing”: Interview with Caroline Seton, Co-Founder and Head of Growth at HumanForest
- Swedish startup Minut raises €12.6 million to make guests better neighbours with its rental monitoring solution
- HRtech startup from Manchester, Orka picks up €3.5 million to revolutionise recruitment for flexible workers
- UK-based social fashion rental platform bags €2.7 million to scale rapid growth
- “From Idea to Global Success”: Silicon Castles’ Masterclass at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- London-based Emitwise pulls in €9 million for its AI-driven carbon accounting software
- Luxembourg-based SHIPSTA secures over €8.9 million to provide frictionless procurement processes worldwide
- Climate VC launches with a €41 million fund to be a force for good in climate change investing
- TIER Mobility acquires US-based Fantasmo as it continues to change mobility for good
- London-based Sona picks up €6.2 million for its people operating system for frontline and deskless workers
- Crowdcube Country Manager Azahara Espejo will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on May 12-13!
- Swedish startup My Telescope secures €2.5 million for its market intelligence software
- Berlin-based LEVY Health raises €2.5 million in its mission to improve women’s health care and close the care gap
- Athens-based Woli picks up €700k for its money app for families and plans European growth
- ExploreStation is back!
- Shopping for health: putting health assets into the heart of local communities
- National Strategy for Community Justice revision: consultation
- Scotland's National Strategy for Economic Transformation
- Latest headlines by Forum Virium Helsinki
- Helsinki residents measured air quality with sensors more than a million times - resulting in cleaner breathing air in residential areas
- Where is that door - information on finding the property in the property 4.5.
- Sensors are now warning of slippery streets - an experiment is underway at Malminkartano
- AI4Cities tests new artificial intelligence solutions for emission reductions in European cities - several Finnish companies involved
- Premises and goods for distribution - looking for solutions for housing companies
- Mobility Lab Helsinki's operations started: The digital twin in traffic creates the basis for new business innovations
- Mobility Lab Helsinki is a pilot platform for intelligent transport innovations
- Join the traffic digital twin mailing list
- Kickoff of the DOT - Digital Competence Development in Work project 25.4.
- Augmented reality for drone flying and urban planning
- The Senior Safety project is testing an alarm system to be installed in the living environment of the elderly
- Lifestyles more climate-friendly with mobile apps? The Carbon Ego application tested digital control in everyday choices
- Meri Vainio started in the DOT project as a project manager
- Innovation competition kick-off: introducing frames and search paths!
- Good morning Smart City! 31.3.
- Usability is data in the data catalog
You can buy and download this issue as a PDF, below:
On this platform, we are publishing our Insight EU Monitoring editions with a delay of several hours. If you want to get our monitoring e-mails in real-time you can subscribe to our full-text services on our IEU Store page.
Please, do not hesitate to reach out to Insight EU if you need tailored regulatory monitoring services, focusing on certain policy fields, institutions, or issues.
- See our FAQs for further information.
- Subscribe to our Insight EU Premium offer: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/insight-eu-premium/
- Free Daily Insight EU Digest Basic: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-daily-digest/
- Weekly Insight EU Agenda: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-agenda/
- Specialized Insight EU monitoring issues: portal.ieu-monitoring.com/ieu-store/
- Ask our team for a tailored and targeted offer: sales[at]ieu-monitoring.com.